I have been tagged.
1. My favorite colours are blue and Yellow, but green’s stock is rising this year. I don’t know why, but for some reason it appeals to me.
2. I don’t have any feelings either way of the sex of the baby, but I’m starting to think that maybe I’m not a mum of girls. If I have one, I’m sure everything will be ok (no less than it was with the boys) she will just have to go by baby girl Sh—, for a while, until we can agree on a name.
3. I want to move. I have gotten rid of stuff, but not enough to fit in our two bedroom apartment, and the flooding has been a real pain in the neck. Unfortunately I’m not sure we could afford to live anywhere else.
4. I’m am in the midst of helping my parents get their place ready to sell. I wish I could be more help but I do what I can. Thankfully there are others to help. I just wish we were farther along.
5. I was attacked by a large red dog when I was five. I think it was an Irish setter, but I don’t know breeds. I was attacked because I was slower than my friends. The dog ate my dentist ring that I was bringing to kindergarten to show my friends and mitten. If I remember correctly I think the dog was put down. I am afraid of dogs no matter the size (even my grandma’s yorkie) I just control it better. My kids will never have a dog while they live with me.
6. I am less afraid of birds but still afraid. While growing up in Edmonton, a bird made a nest in our yard. The bird defended its nest by “dive bombing” (thats what we called it) anyone or anything that entered the back yard. In order to get our bikes for a ride, one of us had to wheel a garden tool, like a rake or shovel, to “cover” the person trying to get the bikes.
7. I like camping. We used to go camping every summer growing up. We have have camped many places but mostly we camped in Waterton. My dad used to time us to see how fast we could set up our heavy canvass tent. He wanted to make sure his girls were the fastest a young womens’ camp.