It has been said if you don’t ask for it, you won’t get it. So here I am with my little “prayer” sending vibes out into the universe. I got my diaperbag on Saturday complete with little Eiffel Tower Key Chain. Now that that is done here is what else I would like.
1. New chairs for the kitchen, the ones we have are falling apart. No I don’t want your crappy second hand chairs, Thats what got me here in the first place.
2. A three bedroom abode with 1.5 bathrooms and a fenced yard. I’ll take more bedrooms and bathrooms if the price is right. I’m just trying not to be greedy.
3. A mulligan on the spring break. I want it to come with nice weather instead of snow, snow, and more snow. So that I could have done something fun with my kids instead of making crappy memories. I’m thinking of pretending I am Catholic to take this next week off too. If the weather is better this next week I’m going to start to think you like Catholics better than us (being everyone who isn’t Catholic).
4. Start a letter writing campain to get Jugo Juice or Booster Juice to have drive- thru windows so if I choose to take my kids out, I will not have the guilt of clogging their arteries at such a young age. Oh yeah and play areas for kids in the stores I currently can’t take them in to.
5. Find my stroller, carseat, and sleeping thing for tweedle3 before tweedle 3 comes.
6. A clean living room, kitchen and front hallway. The boys and I have started but Its going to take a while.
7. Someone to come and take away (when it’s ready) my funiture that is still in good enough condition to donate. They don’t need to keep it or store it, I just want them to drop it off. Better yet the person who needs it could come and get it. I’ll leave my door open and you just take what you want. I won’t tell anyone if you won’t.
Thank you for your time and patients. There are more things I would want/ need but as this list is already too long I will have to wait on the others. Thanks again.
Alyson in Wonderland