In the spirit of Canadian Thanksgiving I am going to List the top 10 little things I am thankful for.
10. Jumbo pack of AA Live Batteries
9. Post it notes
8. Tooth brushes, what did they clean teeth with before these were invented?
7. Facial tissues (aka Kleenex). Not the tissues themselves but the fact that one pops up to replace the one you have taken.
6. My pillow
5. Dishwasher. OK this isn’t little but I sure am thankful.
4. Clean Sheets and shaved legs. To myself I say thank you and your welcome.
3. Internet Banking. I can pay my bills in my PJs
2. Cadbury Thins. A chocolate bar that is Only 100 calories.
And the number 1 little thing I am thankful for is control top panty hose.
My husband wonders if there is a connection between 1 and 2.